What are Torch Days? How can they lead to increased performance and better overall health?
Torch Days are simply arranged Aerobic/Anaerobic interval training workouts. Typically done in either Short (Anaerobic) or Long (Aerobic) time domains. Movements are intentionally simple to execute, so you can focus on getting work done.
- Increased stamina
- Reduced fatigue during sport/higher skilled workouts
- quicker recovery times between weightlifting sets
- Building overall capacity while taking it easy on the central nervous system
- Reduced risk of hear attack, Type 2 diabetes, and stroke
- Activates/strengthens immune system
- Promotes fat loss/healthy body composition
- Strengthens your heart and lungs