Why to add Cycle into your Training
Have you tried one of the various Cycle Classes at True Fitness?
Here are some reasons you should work Cycling into your training:
- Low impact – causes less strain and injuries than most other forms of exercise.
- Great Aerobic workout– cycling uses all of the major muscle groups as you pedal.
- It’s for everyone! – cycling does not require high levels of physical skill. Everyone knows how to ride a bike!
- Good for stamina– cycling increases stamina, strength and aerobic fitness.
- Relative intensity– cycling can be done at intensity level of YOUR choosing. If you are new to cycle, recovering from injury or illness, or just need a good recovery day and to flush out your legs, you can choose to go easy. If you want to increase your cardio capacity you can choose to go hard.
- FUN – the music, lights, on screen results, and/or video rides create a fun atmosphere which make the workout more fun and motivating.
- Cycle is a well-rounded fitness routine!
- Cycling is included in CrossFit workouts and outdoor cycling was added to the CrossFit games in 2017
Please check our cycle schedule and be sure to jump into one of our awesome instructor led classes. See ya on the bike!